Josh & Kathryn: Wedding at Twigs Tempietto
Congratulations to Josh & Kathryn! This was definitely one of my favorite weddings yet. Of course, any time there's shrimp and grits involved it's bound to be a good time. The day started out downtown Greenville at Bubbly Blow Dry Bar for hair and makeup and mimosas for the ladies. Next up, we moved over to ceremony/reception venue at Twigs Tempietto. This place is tucked away behind Haywood Mall but is truly a little oasis. The best part is that not only did Twigs provide the venue, but they also were the florist and caterer which takes a lot of stress out of the planning.
The wedding was wonderful and the reception was a blast. Everyone there had an amazing time celebrating Josh & Kathryn's marriage. Also, I'd like to give a shout out to the vendors at the wedding. Ya'll did a fantastic job!
- Wedding Dress: David's Bridal
- Florist, Catering, & Wedding/Reception Venue: Twigs Tempietto (https://twigs.net)
- Wedding Planner: Sam Nelson of Twigs & Maria Pryor, wedding coordinator
- Hair: Megan at Bubbly Blow Dry Bar
- Makeup: Leah Milan at Flawless (http://www.ashevilleairbrushmakeupartistry.com)
- DJ/Band: Jumping Jukebox
- Cake: Publix
- Bridesmaids' Dresses: LuLu Boutique
- Groom & Groomsmen's Attire: Men's Warehouse